SUNNY BOY 3000TL with Reactive Power Control
It all remains the best: The new transformerless Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partly shaded plants. Version 20 of the successful Sunny Boy offers a further array of advantages. It’s more flexible in its range of applications, provides even more efficient yields, and it’s easier to use. The high DC voltage of 750 V proves to be a cost advantage, since fewer parallel strings are required. In addition, the integrated grid management functions make the devices suitable for universal applications and allow them to actively support the grid.
Thanks to its 750 V DC input voltage.
Electrifying detail: Thanks to the higher, 750 volt maximum DC input voltage, often times one less module string is needed because more modules can be switched on in a series.
• Highly flexible design reduces cabling requirements
• Maximum efficiency of 97 percent ensures top solar yield
Thanks to multi-string technology
Greater flexibility in planning, implementing and solar harvest: The advantages of multi-string technology in the new transformerless Sunny Boy are also available in the 3 kW model.
• Optimal yield in partial shading and efficient operation of east/west arrays
• Two MPP trackers with expandable OptiTrac®* Global Peak operational control
• Optional: Single Tracker for complex or simple roof structures or as an add-on to existing PV plants
Thanks to innovative mounting concept
The wall mount has also been redesigned, and now allows you to attach the inverter easily by inserting it from above.
• Fast and professional attachment, even on walls that are not completely straight
• Popular anti-theft protection option available
Thanks to integrated grid management
Intelligent controls offer advantages in every situation: Thanks to its integrated grid management functions, the new Sunny Boy with Reactive Power Control offers universal deployment options and contributes to grid support.
• Fewer disconnections from the grid thanks to voltage reduction via reactive power
• Increased plant profitability
Thanks to international graphics characters
The user-friendly graphic display speaks a clear language: The dot matrix display can perfectly present any letter or symbol.
• Current display features Latin and Cyrillic letters as well as Japanese characters
• Upcoming software updates for additional languages such as Thai, Hebrew and Arabic
Thanks to fanless operation
Sounds good: The new transformerless Sunny Boy works so efficiently that its cooling concept no longer requires the usual fan.
• The device is nearly silent
• Requires less service, saving time and money